One To One Rewards
Nissan’s One-to-One Rewards program is Nationwide Nissan's way of saying "Thank You" to our faithful customers. We offer this program to you at no cost.
Once you sign up:
- Members receive $25 toward service and parts
- An additional $250 toward vehicle purchases already on the card
- Members can use their Nissan One-to-One card every time they spend money at Nationwide Nissan to have 5% of the purchase price added onto the card for upcoming use.
- Members also get acquire more dollars on their cards by shopping online at select retailers.
- The dollars you accumulate on the card can be used for future parts and service purchased at Nationwide Nissan.
The Nissan One-to-One Rewards program allows you to keep track of the dollars you’ve accumulated using our user-friendly website link provided below. The program is easy, direct and will save you money. Every purchase earns you 5% off future spending at our dealership.
Earning Program Dollars
- When you first enroll in the program, the Owner will receive a Nationwide Nissan Rewards Card.
- The card is to be used for each eligible transaction.
- New or Used Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future new or used vehicle purchase.
- Each service event (parts and labor) earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
- Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
- Member's points standings can be checked at Nationwide Nissan Points scan terminal or online www.nissanonetoonerewards.com
- Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
- Participation in the Program
- The Nissan One To One Rewards program is available to all Nationwide Nissan customers who are over the age of 18.
- Nationwide Nissan employees are not eligible to participate in the Nissan One To One Rewards Program.
- Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Participation in the Nissan One To One Rewards program constitutes each member's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Nationwide Nissan’s One-to-One Rewards program also comes with a Rewards+ Plus program that provides even more deals. Our program allows you to shop online at retailers such as Target, Best Buy, Home Depot and others, allowing you to earn extra bonus points. Located on the One-to-One Rewards page, you can choose from over 300 online retailers that offer products and services.
As a valuable part of the Nationwide Nissan family, your satisfaction is important to us. You deserve to be rewarded for your loyalty to our dealership.
Nationwide Nissan One To One Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
The following document details the terms and conditions of the Nationwide Nissan One To One Rewards Program.
Upon receipt of the membership card/key tags (the "Card"), member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Nissan One To One Rewards program members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to $250 on a vehicle purchase. These points are only redeemable at Nationwide Nissan. This is at no cost to you. Just swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we do the rest. We’ll apply 5% of your total bill for every dollar you spend in our service department to your member card as award points. We are a full-service maintenance center. As an authorized Nissan Dealer, we offer our customers Genuine Nissan Parts for all your maintenance needs.
Nationwide Nissan One To One Rewards Program Overview
The Nissan One To One Rewards program is a loyalty program sponsored by Nissan that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Nationwide Nissan up to a maximum of $300 per transaction. All award points can be used only for retail purchases at Nationwide Nissan ONLY.
- Incentive points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the Nissan One To One Rewards program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items' value will be applied to the member's card. No exception.
- Award points will expire after 24 months of inactivity.
- Program point's redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Nationwide Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Your Rewards Card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You cannot accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
- Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
- Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
Nationwide Nissan One to One General Terms and Conditions
Nationwide Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Baltimore Nissan One To One Rewards program – including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already be earned.
The Baltimore Nissan One To One Rewards program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Nationwide Nissan may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Nationwide Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Nissan One To One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee's instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney's fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and hold harmless Nationwide Nissan and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to member's account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.